Header Ads

Life style feelings george clooney amal clooney age difference 17 years bothes

Reasons for George Clooney's belief that he is "not allowed" to provide love counsel to anyone

The actor remarked on his relationship with his wife Amal, "When you're 61, which allegedly I am, as you get older, you kind of looking at things a little differently."


Reasons for George Clooney's belief that he is "not allowed" to provide love counsel to anyone
amal-georfe-life-style

Due to the enormous 17-year age gap between the actor and the lawyer, George Clooney, 54, and Amal Alamuddin, 37, got married in 2014. This wedding caused quite a fuss. However, George claims that the long wait gave him the maturity that made him the ideal spouse for Amal, therefore their age difference really worked in their favor.

We generally concur, he told E! News. "When you're 61, as I am supposed, you start to view things a little bit differently as you get older.

He continued by saying that, due to his age difference, he no longer gives much thought to unimportant issues that he once might have campaigned for. " Amal wants yellow.


Sharing his relationship mantra to sail smoothly in his married life, George

shared, "Let's find all the things that we have in common and not worry about the

little things."

But, on being asked about marriage advice, the actor found himself unfit to give the

same. "Because I started so late, I'm not allowed to give advice to anyone. I have to

look at it as if I'm the luckiest human being alive and then just appreciate that."


This is not the first time George has openly talked about their relationship. In 2018,

he opened up about what makes his bond with Amal different. “I felt that I had met

someone who I would absolutely, you know, trade my life for. I met someone whose

life meant more to me than my life. And I'd never had that experience before,” he

said, in an interview on My Next Guest Needs No Introduction with David

Letterman.

Amal, on the other hand, believes that her relationship with George is "the most

natural thing in the world". "Before that experience, I always hoped there could be

love that was overwhelming and didn't require any weighing or decision-making.

It's the one thing in life that I think is the biggest determinant of happiness, and it's

the thing you have the least control over," she told Vogue in 2018.

"Are you going to meet this person? I was 35 when I met him. It wasn't obvious that

it was going to happen to me. And I wasn't willing or excited about the idea of

getting married or having a family in the absence of that," Amal added.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.